Thursday, August 26, 2010


THEN MOLI RAMALINGAM (EC08050)

**The MAGERAN (NOC) Panels


Good day to everybody.During ethnic relation class the lecturer gave us the activity to wrote drama.After that we were supposed to act out the drama. Each group were given different topics, it is about Malaysia and ethnic relation.Our topic is about MAGERAN (NOC), Separation of Singapore and the 1969 riots. Although we are not very good in writing script for a drama, we managed to wrote something regarding our topic.Me and my group members Chio , Anis , Devi and Valli try to act out the drama. Although our acting skill is not very good , but I hope my classmates have understood the main idea of our drama.
This drama is the most interesting activity I have done in the class. Usually we are encouraged to do presentation only and we are not familiar with this kind of activity.Through this activity I can improve my creativity and acting skills.I really enjoyed myself throughout this activity in the class. I can understand about other topics about Malaysia when other group act out their drama. The acting of few group is very funny, even though their topic is about serious issues. I am really amazed to see their creativity.
In the class I have learned more about Malaysia and on the other hand I also enjoyed myself. That all about the drama presentation. Bye.

1 comment: